Terms of Engagement
Client Care Manifesto
- You have engaged our firm to act for you in connection with the matter described in the letter that accompanies this document [the “Letter”].
- Our firm is committed to serving you professionally and ethically. We make the following undertakings to you:
- We will hold strictly confidential all communications with you, and all information that we receive from you during the course of our dealings. We will not reveal your confidences without your agreement.
- We will pursue your work conscientiously. In turn we will need your full and timely co-operation to help represent you.
- We will work with you to develop an understanding of your expectations. We will work together to establish goals and deadlines that meet your needs.
- We will communicate with you and keep you informed about the status of your work. Your telephone calls will be returned promptly. We will send to you copies of significant correspondence and other documents.