Covid 19 update
Operating under Delta Level 2
Delta Level 2
We advise that our offices are open and all our staff are back in the office.
Argyle Welsh Finnigan have implemented strict health and safety measures in line with government requirements, for the safety of our new and existing clients. Please take note of the following:
- Upon arrival, clients will be requested to use hand sanitizer and scan in using the Covid-19 QR code.
- Clients will also be signed in and out by the receptionist as to adhere to contact tracing requirements.
- Clients must wear a face covering when meeting with our staff. Our Staff will also be wearing masks.
- In the reception area and meeting rooms, seating will be limited and spaced out, adhering to social distancing rules.
- We ask that all appointments be prearranged with us by email or telephone. Staff will be contactable by their usual email address and our main phone number 03 308 8228.
- We will be doing our part to ensure all surfaces and touch points be routinely disinfected and wiped down after being used by staff and clients.
- If you feel unwell please reschedule your appointment.
We will be doing all we can to ensure our staff and clients feel safe under Alert Level 2.